Latest activity

• 3gena
    3gena replied to the thread Discussion The6Arks Mir2.
    Hello, While im working into enhance the game play style and improve some features the Auto Combat feature is 1 of them where some...
  • SoulReaper
    Looking forward to trying this server, will the download be available before it goes live at 18:00 today?
  • Vyse
    Vyse replied to the thread Mir 4 Dev Log.
    Meanwhile on Rogue Mir4 NA04 in clan chat.
    • 1714482808167.png
  • Vyse
    Vyse reacted to Valhalla's post in the thread Mir 4 Dev Log with Haha Haha.
    You can't say that u expected that NOT to happen? Look at everything else on the forums, it gets yoinked, reworked, and rethrown back...
  • trancefied
    trancefied reacted to Tai's post in the thread Port forwarding with Love Love.
    As mentioned by @mir2pion firstly you need to undo everything you've done relating to DMZ, port triggering and Windows Firewall. All...
  • Tai
    Tai replied to the thread Port forwarding.
    As mentioned by @mir2pion firstly you need to undo everything you've done relating to DMZ, port triggering and Windows Firewall. All...
    • 1714476847442.png
  • trancefied
    trancefied replied to the thread Port forwarding.
    sorry it's a Huawei HG8145V5. I tried to google it, all the guides takes me to Port Mapping. asked here to see maybe someone would...
  • OuYangPlane
    OuYangPlane replied to the thread Chinese Private Servers.
    This is a privately produced program, please keep your eyes open
  • steve
    Phat
  • Tai
    Tai replied to the thread Port forwarding.
    We don't know what router you've got. Why don't you Google "How to port forward on <INSERT ROUTER MODEL HERE>" ?
  • trancefied
    trancefied replied to the thread Port forwarding.
    Good day and thank you for the thorough explanation! Yes I was trying to connect from another connection (different router/ISP). the...
    • Capture.JPG
  • Tai
    Tai reacted to mir2pion's post in the thread Port forwarding with Like Like.
    Just to make sure, is that client connecting from outside your place (not on your home network computers)? Some routers and or ISPs have...
  • ppker520 replied to the thread Mir 4 Dev Log.
    I look forward to your success and I hope the power of the community can become even stronger.:cool:
  • MIR4
    A lil somethin somethin: You can find the details for this event on the announcement page here. Continue reading...
  • MIR4
    A lil somethin somethin: You can find the details for this event on the announcement page here. Continue reading...