BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
To start off with, ive worked on many different projects with spencer, and hes shown a professional standard of work whenever ive been with him, although what hes done elsewhere im not sure of.

I can assure you that the server will be conducted professionally, there will be no curruptness, no crap, just good times.

I'll be playing a non-gm character, as will many other close people that will quite happily report back to me if they think somethings not right ingame.

And if you have a problem with someone/something, drop me a message and i'll be quite happy to deal with it.

On a lighter note, added a level 85 wizard spell, Hurricane.

12.jpg

No one can really guarantee there won't be any corruption :P

Anywho,
Spell looks good, but i would like a closer look at that boss, the spell covers him up a bit lol, can't see it very clearly but it looks like he's holding a big ass sword lol, it looks awesome

Add that as an item if you can :P

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I dont really have much need to reply apart from saying that the new spell looks very nice! However fubu, people and times change, I can remember you would kiss my arse to try find out how i was using port 6k on 1.4, I was young back then with a big mouth like any 14 year old mir player. I really dont need to have yours / the mafias trust because it really doesnt bother me, Im not corrupt neither do i intend on being so. But feal free to come try prove other wise. I dont have time to check back here every 5 mins for flames,

Spence

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
spell looks amazing ^^

nice update. Are you adding any warrior spells in ?

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
spell looks amazing ^^

nice update. Are you adding any warrior spells in ?

Have you ever notice how you ask question's and no on ever reply to you haha... This 3ed upcoming server thread you've posted on and no reply in 2-3 days..

Owned.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Have you ever notice how you ask question's and no on ever reply to you haha... This 3ed upcoming server thread you've posted on and no reply in 2-3 days..

Owned.

I will be adding warrior spells.

Not exactly owned fella,

If you aint got anything nice to say dont bother posting.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
When i get my internetsss back.

Still using ryans to check this thread.

Servers looking sexy.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester

Owned.

He just posts crap so he got a green name :x.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Is that how you obtained your 500 odd posts then?

Nope i got the majority when i actually played mir and posted constructive posts quite a while back.. Admittidly i post some useless posts now and then but that guy is a one of, your not so bad yourself though kid.

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

Owned.

its upto people if they want to reply to me you ****-tard. Either grow up or just leave the forums.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Nope i got the majority when i actually played mir and posted constructive posts quite a while back.. Admittidly i post some useless posts now and then but that guy is a one of, your not so bad yourself though kid.

Kid? Probs the most annoying saying in all fairness lol. Specially when the one saying it is like 16, not implying it towards you because you can actually spell your words so you must be of a decent age.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Not following your discussion too well.

I have a green name because ive been here for about 2 and a half years.

700 posts in 2 and a half years isnt alot :S.

But in other news, servers coming along nicely, im working on a teaser video in which i will be releasing within the next week or so.
This should display some of the sexier aspects of the server, also going on a mass advertising spree over various forums to try and rake in some players.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Kid? Probs the most annoying saying in all fairness lol. Specially when the one saying it is like 16, not implying it towards you because you can actually spell your words so you must be of a decent age.

Reason why i said it, annoys me when people say son or kid to me and i assure you i aint 16 lol 21 :eek:.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
sorry to burst your bubble..... but half the new items r form WoOOL and the touch of god spell is a wizzy spell on that aswell:P