Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok good to see people still intrested.

Well give me a few days to get all the stuff sorted out, need to get back in contact with some off the team also.

Server pc needs formating also.

Also i Lee thinks he may have found a login tool which dose not detect a trojan or any other virus's.

May take a few days for a update.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
good to see your getting this back on track:)

will deffo try this out, as i already told ya:P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well looks like where back on track, still missing a few things but should be sorted out in the next couple off days.

New member off our team littletommy, Web designer and scripter.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The NPC problem can be easily solved, take out everything but the shops...the quests you can re-make yourself, and teleport NPCs or your own custom NPCs im sure you can do yourself

Seriously...who actually does the quests? lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The NPC problem can be easily solved, take out everything but the shops...the quests you can re-make yourself, and teleport NPCs or your own custom NPCs im sure you can do yourself

Seriously...who actually does the quests? lol

All NPC's are sorted now.

We will be starting the quests soon enough.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Update:

Got 2 of the Hero special moves working.

Warrior

Taoist (Ignor the lighting)

Working on the wizard spell.

Added
Change Item name npc. This npc also can change a new Titles to woool shown below.

Currently working on the Hero Npc, trying to work out how you will get the hero, and how you will add spells to it.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
they looking good boar updates are guna be put onto the site when i get home also ill put a image biton the website aswell

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
yo Daz

moody here xD
good to hear ur bk on track and u no i will be playing, woool is the best mmorpg out atm and i am a lifer :brows:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
=Update=

Well i found a npc in the files which changes you're gender and also can change you're class, i have tested the change class out and everything changes to what class you change too like HP,MP,Weight and so on..
I see no problem with this npc but let me know if you think it's a bad idea..
You don't need anything or pay anything for there change also, but i will be changing that as i know that can be a big problem.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
It's a good idea incase you get bored of your class, but also a bad idea to power level on a wiz then say change to tao coz they better at pvp at higher levels.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's a good idea incase you get bored of your class, but also a bad idea to power level on a wiz then say change to tao coz they better at pvp at higher levels.

Yup thats what i was thinking before, so it's going to be lvl 1-35 only. That should solve things.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
im a little sceptical, i was looking forward to this but the delays you have said and had, has made me think this will fall before its launched it seems like you get bored and dont work on it until you feel like it.

be a shame to see this fall as i think it looks good but I dont think your as serious about this as you make out, just the way it comes across.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
im a little sceptical, i was looking forward to this but the delays you have said and had, has made me think this will fall before its launched it seems like you get bored and dont work on it until you feel like it.

be a shame to see this fall as i think it looks good but I dont think your as serious about this as you make out, just the way it comes across.

You're true for what you say, i have been messing around with this, but believe me, this will go up, the hours i spent working on this for past week is stupid, i had about 15hours sleep in the past 4days just working on this server, i also have a better team who is actually interested in this and work with me a lot.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol, i was waiting but tbh i just cba now, you been doing this since Febuary.

Just have a strange feeling it's going to be 1 of those hiped up servers that never releases, e.g. DestinyAO, even DSHeroes doesn't seem to be going anywhere

So i moved on to Aeolian 2.6 since i SHOULD be testing it today if they stay on track.

Unless this is out by the time i get bored of it (if i get bored) then i won't be playing, but good luck lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Lol, i was waiting but tbh i just cba now, you been doing this since Febuary.

Just have a strange feeling it's going to be 1 of those hiped up servers that never releases, e.g. DestinyAO, even DSHeroes doesn't seem to be going anywhere

So i moved on to Aeolian 2.6 since i SHOULD be testing it today if they stay on track.

Unless this is out by the time i get bored of it (if i get bored) then i won't be playing, but good luck lol

I been doing it longer then febuary, this is not something to be rushed mate, take a look at Devilsoul's server, they spent long time on that, Things take time, yes i could of had it up by now but i haven't.

Anyway NPC's 99% finished, just got a couple to edit, still having problems with the hero npc.

Some cool npc's in for you, but not going to explain each one to a later stage. The Class change npc is going to be taken out, the spells to do not change when you change.

The latest weapons to woool work with the full glow effect.
warr wep.

wiz wep.

Tao wep.

This Armour i have had many problems with, this is always made you invisible for some reason, but i have fixed it now..

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Lookin good cant wait. you may have answerd this but how easy it gunna be to lvl?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Lookin good cant wait. you may have answerd this but how easy it gunna be to lvl?

That am not so sure off, Chinese who had these files before have messed up all the caves, including the mobs, so i got put them right again. I will try and make lvling up to lvl 60 as easy as possible, after 60 then it will start going slow, by then you should have explored woool and have got use to the game play.

Then the new sets will come in, new caves etc... but am not doing all that until it's live.

I just hope this will get a decent community, get you all of that game you call legend of mir :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.