Eminem new album (Recovery) leaked

smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The one I posted is my personal one, will take it down shortly so get it from there whilst you can.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Obv your all entitled to your opinions but i think new albums/songs take time to get used to and wen u hear em all time on radio/tv/whatever they grow on u n u get used to um.

Is his songs with Rihanna and/or Pink on it? If so any good?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Nah mate, you know when a songs good. The more I hear them, especially on the radio the more I dislike them.

However, the Slim Shady LP never gets old, the album is just pure brilliance for a rap album, same with Infinite and MM LP.

The one with Pink is OK, nothing special, same with the one with Rhianna.

One with Lil Wayne is terrible, really bad song.

You're Never Over is a good song though, deep lyrics about Proof.

Kaal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2008
Its better than both encore and relapse. His verses are pretty solid through out but there are some questionable chorus' and a few cheesy punchlines ''cold hearted like spiderman throwing a spider in the snow''.

The Rihanna song is very strong imo, considering her history of domestic violence, they both work very well together, thats a guaranteed hit. It is definitely considerably better than the Wont back down, he didnt really use pinks full abilities, it could have been so much better and again some of the punchlines are cheesy.

Skyline- the lil wayne song is terrible? really? Most are calling it the best song on the album and i wouldnt say its far off. Lyrically they both come pretty hard, ems flow on it is ridiculous and some of waynes punchlines are pretty good although i dont like him generally.

There are a few too many love songs on the album, subject matter could have been more diverse, which is one of the things that keeps it from being as god as TES. I like the chorus on cold wind blows.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its better than both encore and relapse. His verses are pretty solid through out but there are some questionable chorus' and a few cheesy punchlines ''cold hearted like spiderman throwing a spider in the snow''.

The Rihanna song is very strong imo, considering her history of domestic violence, they both work very well together, thats a guaranteed hit. It is definitely considerably better than the Wont back down, he didnt really use pinks full abilities, it could have been so much better and again some of the punchlines are cheesy.

Skyline- the lil wayne song is terrible? really? Most are calling it the best song on the album and i wouldnt say its far off. Lyrically they both come pretty hard, ems flow on it is ridiculous and some of waynes punchlines are pretty good although i dont like him generally.

There are a few too many love songs on the album, subject matter could have been more diverse, which is one of the things that keeps it from being as god as TES. I like the chorus on cold wind blows.

Made me laugh when I read that bit.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I've heard one person say the one with Wayne is good.... And he's a massive Wayne fan.

It's shocking, even worse that Lil Wayne makes his stupid noises during Eminems part.

Agree about it been better than Encore & Relapse though.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I can't stand Lil Wayne's voice...

It's an alright album I guess.

It's not beating MM LP though, amazing album, my favourite.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Going Through Changes is my favourite after listening a few times.

Proper lyrics with meaning.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nah mate, you know when a songs good. The more I hear them, especially on the radio the more I dislike them.

However, the Slim Shady LP never gets old, the album is just pure brilliance for a rap album, same with Infinite and MM LP.

The one with Pink is OK, nothing special, same with the one with Rhianna.

One with Lil Wayne is terrible, really bad song.

You're Never Over is a good song though, deep lyrics about Proof.

Thanks for the link.

Agreed.

MM LP is my favourite.

Maybe because Lil Wayne is a commercial twat who has had 1 half decent song?