HD Mobs Items etc

smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Been away for a while... how does one obtain these new fancy HD graphics for mobs, items etc?
Anyone share some download links please?

Thank you very much ;)

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Been away for a while... how does one obtain these new fancy HD graphics for mobs, items etc?
Anyone share some download links please?

Thank you very much ;)
Can rather buy them, take them from someone's client or make them yourself.
Atm think only elite server using mobs tho.
But can search taobao n buy your own probs best way.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I dont mind buying and releasing for others to share if all the work thats required is a swipe of the credit card lol.

Dont like the idea of stealing from others but I guess cant hurt to ask

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I dont mind buying and releasing for others to share if all the work thats required is a swipe of the credit card lol.

Mobs from chinese sites, most them r fine to go straight ingame, jus need get the correct shadow direction, otherwise u have to flip n stuff. Just the frames that need doing.

Armours and weapons a bit of work needs doing with placements, maps require even more work.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020

How kind, screw you Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: StormHero

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah Maps require work to get working and it's a risk, as some map sets use objects they assume you have (but dont)

I have a ton of resources, which I'll make publically available when our server goes live, as there are tons I haven't used yet but not sure what we plan to use

If you're upgrading characters to HD you are stuck to using 3 classes also

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
Yeah Maps require work to get working and it's a risk, as some map sets use objects they assume you have (but dont)

I have a ton of resources, which I'll make publically available when our server goes live, as there are tons I haven't used yet but not sure what we plan to use

If you're upgrading characters to HD you are stuck to using 3 classes also
With the HD images for characters, isn’t there missing images for all variants of attacking and fishing?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
With the HD images for characters, isn’t there missing images for all variants of attacking and fishing?
only 1 attack animation, no fishing, no riding, that i could ever find :(

they probably exist its just hard to locate

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
The pack I posted above has the same issue.
You also can't use half the mobs in your pack as crystal cannot handle the empty transparency.

It'll use the empty space as a targetable sprite.

Every single image has to be processed.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
HD Mob Pack (Uploaded By Jev)

Frames are not complete on these, but it's around 90% of all mobs within the pack. (If anyone does have the missing ones please do share and I can update the download for everyone)
Will be very happy for the link to be provided once its done for everyone's use and so that I can add favourites for future reference :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Will be very happy for the link to be provided once its done for everyone's use and so that I can add favourites for future reference :)
anyone who cant be arsed to make the frames and take the time to put them in game doesnt deserve them tbh... no offence Bon wasnt aimed at your comment mate

Reactions: Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
anyone who cant be arsed to make the frames and take the time to put them in game doesnt deserve them tbh... no offence Bon wasnt aimed at your comment mate
It was the reason I think Jev didn't do them himself, was that some work needs to be done by people on their servers.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
Spot on to bove comments above, That was the reason they were released in the way they were.

Frames and tedious but if you can't be arsed to do them then 🤷‍♂️