Multi colored / fuzzy screen in Mir

Join Discord

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I know this might not be the right section, wasn't sure if it went under server help which was more srver file orientated. Anyway I've been trying to log into a server and every time I open mir it comes up really multi colored and fuzzy, Think a lot of peopple have had this in the past including myself. I used to just minmize then maximize mir and it would go normal but this one seems to be sticking. Has anyone ever found out a proper fix for this? I've attempted all of the suggestions that I found using search but it's just not budging. (Sorry about the wrong section... Just unsure where to post it really)

Any deas? o.O

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
completely un-install your graphics drivers and install your latest one again

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
hmm this seems to only happen with certain servers. trying to play mir forever and its doing this but, but went on a seperate serrver and its fine :S

Cant uninstall my drivers as there was loads of trouble getting them installed in the first place, it was a major drag. Thanks for the help though :)

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
If you ever uninstall/re-install drivers then do it in safe mode and you shouldn't have any issues.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Make a system restore point before you change your drivers etc., then you can rewind if it doesn't work.

I have to say that I wouldn't be messing with changing drivers just because a private server client wasn't working properly, especially if the system is working fine everywhere else.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Yeah I'm not going to bother with that. Not worth it to be fair. Just have to notplay that one server ^_^

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
do u have an AMD grahpics card? i have the same issue with 2.3 servers. i have to uninstall my card to play them :S