[2.3] No mobs spawning when server is running.

Join Discord

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Would appreciate anyone helping me sort this problem out. The server is up and running but no mobs are spawning. Is there anyone out there have an easy step by step guide to fix this. Even a simple video to show me what I need to do. Don't really want to have to input it all manually.

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
Hello have you checked that the mobs are on the spawn table in TLB_Mongen and the Enabled section is " 1 " rather than " 0 " ?.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
My TBL-Mongen just has a load off crap which came with the files, none are any off the normal mobs which would be on normal mir2.3. And I don't know how to do the mongen import thing to get the TBL-mongen to 2.3

Upvote 0

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
All you need to do matey is go to TLB_Mongen and right click return all rows scroll to the bottom and input the monsters youd like to spawn.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
But the files I have, have like 600 mobs which I don't know why are there. If I was to do a whole Mir2.3 mongen it would take me countless hours doing it. I just want the server running just like euro 2.3 before it closed. Then I can add the stuff I want and change all the bits I want to change. Mite just start doing it manually. And hopwfuflly someone hives me a step by step easy way off gett it back to 2.3 soon enough.

Upvote 0

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
But the files I have, have like 600 mobs which I don't know why are there. If I was to do a whole Mir2.3 mongen it would take me countless hours doing it. I just want the server running just like euro 2.3 before it closed. Then I can add the stuff I want and change all the bits I want to change. Mite just start doing it manually. And hopwfuflly someone hives me a step by step easy way off gett it back to 2.3 soon enough.

You would need the euro database which i don't have matey, sorry.

Upvote 0

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Seeing as without the help of this website my server wouldn't exsist I will gladly help anyone I can.

Here is the TBL_MONGEN from the EU database.

http://www.mirheroes.eu/download/EuroMongen.accdb
It's nice to see this :)
--------------------------

The server database should have automatically came with a "TBL_MonGen".
All you have to do is:

- Right click "TBL_MonGen"
- Press "Open Table"

This will allow you to view every monster spawn across your server.
The same will apply for everything else.

If you do not have a "TBL_MonGen", Please could you take a screenshot of your "Tables" folder in your database?

Last edited:
Upvote 0