Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
liam05 said:
need some info scorp, what egsactly did u do to change ur server to 1.9? were there ne glitches/bugs? which 1.9 files did u use? etc

/Colonel

need an ansa on this :brows:

:bounce:Bounce ***** bounce!

/Colonel

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
ENOZEGAR said:
interesting to see whos data files they are since rz is the only jinchon included serv i know of O_o.

You need to get out more, Nemesis had them in 2004

Soulice

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 29, 2005
kingymech1 said:
i been waiting for my password to get back to me for like weeks right long waiting time.

You and me both i've been waiting for my password since last year the support on P69 sucks he reads the pm's but never reply's so its pointless trying to get your password back.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
ENOZEGAR said:
interesting to see whos data files they are since rz is the only jinchon included serv i know of O_o.

1) Never heard of jinchon in my life
2) What are you on about?

@urban yes please just keep mine/merds info posts n1
@others for password please pm me on the forum with msg title fast-track: blabla

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Soulice said:
You and me both i've been waiting for my password since last year the support on P69 sucks he reads the pm's but never reply's so its pointless trying to get your password back.

I have also been waiting for my password for nearly a year, shame really as i really like the server, and i would donate if i had my char, no point in donating to a server i cant play lol

/sab

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
saber said:
I have also been waiting for my password for nearly a year, shame really as i really like the server, and i would donate if i had my char, no point in donating to a server i cant play lol

/sab

you nubs do know people have a life outside of mir and can't always be stuck to a screen helping people out, i was patient when i asked for a retrieval of my pass it may have took a heck of a long time but i got it in the end so tbh sit back in be patient ladz :P

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
2upac said:
you nubs do know people have a life outside of mir and can't always be stuck to a screen helping people out, i was patient when i asked for a retrieval of my pass it may have took a heck of a long time but i got it in the end so tbh sit back in be patient ladz :P

Takes 2 mins to find or reset a password, even if 100 people wanted there password back it would only take a few hours, or just do 1 a day and as ive waited 200+ days i should be near the top of the list now.

/sab

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
is p69 a mir 1.9 server or a mir 1.4 ??? cause the exe that is being host for this server has korean stuff on it... could someone please reply to my post. thank you !!!

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
hey dont get crabby with me... look at the server count... what does it say???? it says that its 1.4 and i wasnt wanting to know for myself.. my husband wants to play that sorry server. thank you .............. but thank you for telling me that it was 1.9

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Server Name IP Address Users Playing % of total Version
Project69 85.13.194.2 91 69 1.4

every time p69 appears on leocrashers site it shows as 1.4 too lol

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
my husband is just looking for a 1.4 server as for he wont let me download 1.9. he says it would take to long... but it looks like all the servers are going to 1.9 anyways. I swear that weown at one time went to 1.9 and I had downloaded all the needed files for a 1.9 server. Now I dont know what I have done with them. I guess its just the old age getting to me. :(

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Oleander said:
my husband is just looking for a 1.4 server as for he wont let me download 1.9. he says it would take to long... but it looks like all the servers are going to 1.9 anyways. I swear that weown at one time went to 1.9 and I had downloaded all the needed files for a 1.9 server. Now I dont know what I have done with them. I guess its just the old age getting to me. :(

WeOwn did in a way host "TheOne" as he called him self aka goof started his own serva called "-=DJP=-" which was 1.9 or 1.5 not sure its long gone now tho lal

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
saber said:

/sab

I'm very shocked to see ur quote, if most people waited that long they would of give up
personally i would of of give it up

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Colonel said:
WeOwn did in a way host "TheOne" as he called him self aka goof started his own serva called "-=DJP=-" which was 1.9 or 1.5 not sure its long gone now tho lal

That was sonic actully, and goof didnt host it