Rohan Online

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Hey guys, First time I heard of this game, downloading now etc

Anyone wanna give me some tips on what class / race to be?

Also, of course

If your feeling generous help me out ingame abit? Some money maybe? :P

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Hey guys, First time I heard of this game, downloading now etc

Anyone wanna give me some tips on what class / race to be?

Also, of course

If your feeling generous help me out ingame abit? Some money maybe? :P

like 3 people have asked the same thing as you m8 , its like 2-3 pages before this one

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
sanity , im glad u lvled to 40 , now u need to join our guild xD

Nearly 41 but my bro thrown me off the good computer grrr lol.

I left Bolts last night because they where making changes to it and i really couldn't be bothered with it all tbh, So i got ask to join up with Divine co owner so i did.

Wicked Red is too dam big lol.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
so what man , whats the flaw in being in a big guld ( 150 members -.- )

Big guilds are not my thing, nice quiet guild :P and you always know everyone, you're never like " whos he? never seen him before" if you get what i mean.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i do get what u mean but we rarely get new players, and you'll get 2 know every 1 in a day or so xD

I did actually pm you after i left Bolts to join Wicked Red but you seem to be afk, :(. I was hunting with 2 people at specters and they offered me co-owner of the guild they where making which seem like a good deal to turn down, they just needed 30 sweetfish which i got in like 30mins ;) and thats what happend.

People in the guild now, get on well, have a good laugh, so i can't see me leaving anytime soon.

Someone post some screenshots of some bosses please :P i went to the boss at Kai non (think thats what it's called) and we got owned within seconds lol, but am hoping to kill that very soon as i was only lvl30+ with lvl 40+s i want to see what bosses there are :P.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
actually ur right , its the community that counts , and if you like ur guild then u should stay ^^
yes that boss rapes! so u need a lil bit more people to help you
never msg me on TheKill , im always grinding and my chat is on 1 line so i dont get distracted , if i wanna chat 2 u ill be on my healer , HornyHealer ^^.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
70% left until scout >.<
Go on! you can do it!

rohan0707233050968.jpg

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
wow , looking sexy , i have the sudden urge to start touching my self.

im gonna save lvling till tomoz after college so i can do the scout quest right after it xD and start to sell all 3 of my sexy unique lvl 62 bows and make some gooood cash

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
thats the only thing when ure working / college or school once you get home your tierd n you cba to level if i didnt have a job i would of been 70 by now!