all fags play Silva [FACT]!!!

back on topic , these are my 2 fav items as of today ^^

rohan0621220224235helljv1.jpg

rohan0621220221970hellohl3.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well my thoughts on the game... amazing tbh, the game play is very good, i love the graphics, i got to lvl 13 in a couple of hours, i was mostly running round getting the know the place am in (Montt) Quests are good also.

A soon as i took that quest you was talking about Xander, i got put into a 5 man group which never took me long to kill 100 mobs :P, since then my exp been going up alot, but i think thats gone now:cray:. But yeah great game, will be playing me for sure :eek:.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Well my thoughts on the game... amazing tbh, the game play is very good, i love the graphics, i got to lvl 13 in a couple of hours, i was mostly running round getting the know the place am in (Montt) Quests are good also.

A soon as i took that quest you was talking about Xander, i got put into a 5 man group which never took me long to kill 100 mobs :P, since then my exp been going up alot, but i think thats gone now:cray:. But yeah great game, will be playing me for sure :eek:.
I think theres no doubt about it really, especially at 40+ that parties own quests and solo.

I quested all day yesterday and got 50%, today i got 120% and did party all day in Rahkon. But i see the people in my guild and there all doin quests and soloing and its the ones who are grinding in like Ahkma and Lauke Monastry who are getting there quicker, i definately suggest concentrating on meeting people your level and grinding with them whenever you can!

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I think theres no doubt about it really, especially at 40+ that parties own quests and solo.

I quested all day yesterday and got 50%, today i got 120% and did party all day in Rahkon. But i see the people in my guild and there all doin quests and soloing and its the ones who are grinding in like Ahkma and Lauke Monastry who are getting there quicker, i definately suggest concentrating on meeting people your level and grinding with them whenever you can!

solo is better if u have a exp scroll and a double mkill ^^

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I decided to change class today to a Dekan, Mages were boring me >.< anyway the main stats for this class is Str,Vit and... Agility or Dex.

Oh and what spells should i be upgrading mostly? had a look round couldnt find anything,

Name name is SAN1TY.

ty.

Last edited:

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
im forging/lvl reifne master:P

just ask sanity lol i had to do it for him the n00b.

im a dekan D1V1N1TY ingame
pm me if u wnat

i must say, im amazed. i love it and deffo sumthing im getitng addicted too

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
im forging/lvl reifne master:P

just ask sanity lol i had to do it for him the n00b.

im a dekan D1V1N1TY ingame
pm me if u wnat

i must say, im amazed. i love it and deffo sumthing im getitng addicted too

No i just never used refine before :P

You wouldnt get too far without me lvling ya ;).

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
No i just never used refine before :P

You wouldnt get too far without me lvling ya ;).
lol u wouldnt get too far without me introducing you to benzar kit

he was lvl 16 with hard leather on lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol u wouldnt get too far without me introducing you to benzar kit

he was lvl 16 with hard leather on lol

Was the best in shop what do you expect? lol, well it's not exactly hard to forge is it? lol i just never had done it before or thought about it.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
Was the best in shop what do you expect? lol, well it's not exactly hard to forge is it? lol i just never had done it before or thought about it.
lol u still having me forge that noyde armor lol

actually i offered but so what

P.S pfffftttttttttttttt n00b :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol u still having me forge that noyde armor lol

actually i offered but so what

P.S pfffftttttttttttttt n00b :P

What happend to, "I will forge you items, and you lvl me???. Now who sounds the noob? :P.

Not my folt you're such a crap hunter who dies 2minutes before he even gets to the place where he wants to hunt!.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
What happend to, "I will forge you items, and you lvl me???. Now who sounds the noob? :P.

Not my folt you're such a crap hunter who dies 2minutes before he even gets to the place where he wants to hunt!.

lmao i neva asked for u to lvl me:P

and i died cus i had 3 on me with my hp pot on cooldown and u sitting in ur lazy ass