Stupid priced brands

smoochy boys on tour

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
i rember when i was 15 going to wade smith (sports shop in liverpool) and they had plenty of lacoste tracksuits. they where the most boring thing i had ever seen - one colour from head to toe with a 1" crocodile at the left breast position and they would cost something like £120. me and my freinds where looking at the clothes and one of them pulled out a lacoste tracksuit that i have just described that was just black he the said "thats nice that"... i looked at him and just thought how rediculous that was.

the funny thing is/was 50% of the people in liverpool owned one of these tracksuits. there was even a message in the liverpool echo thanking scousers for saving the lacoste brand lmao.

anyone got any funny memories of this?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Stone Island.

Every 13 year old football fan who think it's cool to be a "hooligan" wears Stone Island round these parts, automatically thinking it makes them a "hoolie". You then get the older people, who also think it's cool to wear Stone Island to football matches.

Prices are ridiculous, a good few hundered quid for a jacket.

Thing is, I bet 90% of them have fake stone island clothing.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Stone Island.

Every 13 year old football fan who think it's cool to be a "hooligan" wears Stone Island round these parts, automatically thinking it makes them a "hoolie". You then get the older people, who also think it's cool to wear Stone Island to football matches.

Ultimate chav level attire lol

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Stone Island.

haha now its them stupid coats with goggles on them wtf is wrong with people ?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
i rember when i was 15 going to wade smith (sports shop in liverpool) and they had plenty of lacoste tracksuits. they where the most boring thing i had ever seen - one colour from head to toe with a 1" crocodile at the left breast position and they would cost something like £120. me and my freinds where looking at the clothes and one of them pulled out a lacoste tracksuit that i have just described that was just black he the said "thats nice that"... i looked at him and just thought how rediculous that was.

the funny thing is/was 50% of the people in liverpool owned one of these tracksuits. there was even a message in the liverpool echo thanking scousers for saving the lacoste brand lmao.

anyone got any funny memories of this?

Where I grew up in Scotland most of the lads wore similar attire. A few grew out of the "trackies" style and some are still about sporting their very best lacoste trackies lol

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
It tends to change to whatever is the most expensive.

all the "hard" kids in school had rockport boots or Lacoste boots.

Now in all the "gangs" they have a dress code lol. Black north face jackets or coats and black trackies.

It it makes me avoid all these silly priced brands even when they have some nice gear.