Top E.I Server?

smoochy boys on tour

BaByDraGon_Ngo

Which server is best and has most players on? I'm thinkin of startin ei but not sure which server to play...

Pervert

try DragonNet m8
you might find that server good
many ppl on it :)

Venus@EmpireMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
UK
empire isnt bad either :P

i may say that coz its our server but we have worked hard and its all upgraded so give it a try.
fresh start or the option of a char transfer offerd

the gm's on nut house are nutterz there selfs :P but they like everyone to know that so tis ok :)
altho they do like to ban peoples ip's for no reason >.< , and i mean by this i have never even posted on there,just like to have a read of forum!but now i do not have permission to access the board.

Last edited:

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Before camelot got closed down - that was the best imo.

But now, i reckon Empire is the best, DragonNet i feel has had too much added to it - some places on there havent been explored by the time more are added - so i recomend Empire.

Beelse

Nayl0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2004
doncaster
tbh i havn't played dragonnet but if what u say with the loads of new map n that..... then thats ace!!!

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
fell free to try dreamcatcher had no bad posts abt it so far think everyones happy what play it

Venus@EmpireMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
UK
i think that any post's servers have had that are bad,are more than likely from the members that got banned from that server lolz >.<
you cannot diss a server unless u have played it :) :P

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
DragonNet = Awsome
TheDyingRace = Awsome

I suggest them two...rest (IMO) are either crap, or I haven't played

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
I would like to chuck my2p worth in ref DragonNet while i played there...

The Static IP seems to change a hell of a lot (defination :- Static means staying the same), then there is the bugs in Game which i'm not sure if they have sorted but def a problem last time I was there - Hitting Bug - Effects TAO and Warrior - server Thinks your Cheating, stops you hitting for a breif moment. End reulst of this is almost Half your Slice-N-Dice for exmaple dont work. Dead Mob Bug - On the screen it shows it as dead but in reality it is still alive and hits you very hard - have to Right Click to Kill the mob.

Be too vocal on the Forum and you will get you forum AND Game account Banned. Speak Ill if the Gm's and you will get Banned (even if only Messing About). Have items that are too good - you get accused of Cheating - even though it took you months to find them. NPC's Are hidden to the new maps - for exmaple - one is hidded in the ST maze, the other is Hidden in the ZT maze and last one is hidden in the Magic Ship 5F (even though it goes 1-2-3-2-3 on the Info of each floor). Exp is a random collection of numbers - for exmaple a RAT give you 1001 - so not a true 10x - just a random collection of made up numbers.

Changes are made to server but sort of forgets to upload any updates - good exmaple he changed Map in Sabuk but never issued update so you wondered why you gcould not get in gates (cos in reality there was no gates there but a wall).

The list goes on - before RedTear posts on this thread that i was annoyed because he banned me - i already left long before you got around to banning me - in fact this was the only reason i made a EI Server to show you how to work one properly - that listening to the players on bugs - actually sorting out the bugs yourself instead of expetcing the person reporting the bug to also come up with the Answer and so forth..

My view by the way is most servers (good ones) are roughly the same bar Exp, the mobs stats (as each server tweaks them different) and the names of the maps and items in game - other than that roughly most are the same to be honest and could not say which is better than any other. Best way is to have a look at server adds and find one that suits your style of play - such as High Exp etc..

EnemeyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
I live In My House
ne0sbabe said:
Thats simple...no doubt about it Lol its gotta be Empire:)
i loged on it once and its LAGY! i log on other servers no lag and ppl cant play with lag ....
Top Server I played: WeOwn Exp 15x O.O kool REALY KOOL
2nd Top : <--- waz 1st server i play in DragonNet kool has lots of ppl and ppl help new comers gave me gold lvled me every thing u need :).

Venus@EmpireMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
UK
EnemeyX said:
i loged on it once and its LAGY! i log on other servers no lag and ppl cant play with lag ....
Top Server I played: WeOwn Exp 15x O.O kool REALY KOOL
2nd Top : <--- waz 1st server i play in DragonNet kool has lots of ppl and ppl help new comers gave me gold lvled me every thing u need :).

your in dream land m8,we have never had lag so stfu

server runs on its own line plus its a brand new comp

WeOwn may have the high exp but the GM's,if the same as mir2 (some of them) are corrupt

Last edited: